Player Membership Fees MUST be Paid up in Advance of the New Season.
* If a player gets injured at a Match, Team managers need to ensure that the referee is informed of the injury after the match and that the Referee is advised to note this in his report. Team managers Please Fill out an INCIDENT REPORT FORM & report the injury to Club Secretary.
* If a player has an Existing Injury or gets injured at training, He/She needs to inform team managers Before / During or After the training session that He/She has an Existing Injury or has received an Injury during training. Team managers Please Fill out an INCIDENT REPORT FORM & report the injury to Club Secretary.
* If a Player needs to attend a Doctor or Hospital they need to ensure that a CLUB INCIDENT REPORT FORM has been completed before attending Doctor or Hospital. Team managers Please Fill out an INCIDENT REPORT FORM & report the injury to Club Secretary.
We would advise Parents that before Booking or Consulting with a Chartered Physiotherapist, you MUST firstly get a GP REFERRAL Letter & Present it to our Club Secretary.
*** Please Note that Claims are VOID without the Submisson of a GP REFERRAL Letter ***
1. Medical Expenses claims are subject to an Excess of €175 or 10% of the total medical costs submitted which ever is the greater and also include physiotherapy certified by a doctor up to a limit of €250 per player per year.
e.g Claim €250.00 – Excess €175.00 = €75 Refund
2. Medical Expenses are payable for 12 months from the date of the first treatment and are irrecoverable expenses only, therefore if a player holds VHI, BUPA or similar health insurance then they must pursue a claim under that policy first.
We would strongly recommend that our Underage Players have their own Family Private Health Insurance Policy.
3. Please note that if a child has been recently injured and hasn’t fully recovered but has turned up for training/match, our Club insist on a letter from the child’s GP confirming that he/she is fit to play.
In addition this insurance does not cover death, loss, disablement or expense directly or indirectly caused by, contributed to by, resulting from or in connection with the following: any Pre-existing condition.